Reach Grow Exceed Engineering – Services
Reach Grow Exceed Engineering provides construction inspection services for roadway, highway, commuter rail and bridge projects throughout Illinois.
Our experienced staff of construction professionals are committed to working with our partners to successfully deliver projects on time and on budget.
Our construction inspection services include:
- Documentation of bridge and roadway quantities
- Preparation of as-built/record drawings
- Inputting all daily activities into client’s documentation system
- HMA and PCC paving inspection
- Erosion and sediment control reports
- Bridge structure inspection
- Piling inspection
- Inspection of MOT staging
- Traffic signals inspection
- Storm sewer inspection
- Noise wall and retaining wall inspection
RGE has provided construction inspection services to the leading transportation engineering firms on many of the largest transportation projects in Illinois.
As a result of this experience, RGE staff have a wide range of skills and resources to draw upon to continue to support our partners.
Reach Grow Exceed Engineering effectively manages major programs with our partners. Our staff of experienced construction managers demonstrate the ability to perform complicated procedures and prioritize tasks without losing sight of important details. Reach Grow Exceed Engineering staff possess a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic approach to our management responsibilities. We work closely with our partners to effectively meet their goals.
RGE provides transportation design services for a wide variety of public agencies ranging from local roadways and highways to commuter rail and aviation.
Our transportation design services include:
- Maintenance of Traffic
- Traffic Sign Design and Layout
- Pavement Marking
- Pavement Patching and Rehabilitation
- Earthwork Management
- Erosion Control
- Comprehensive Constructability Reviews
Using industry leading software from companies like AutoDesk, Bentley Systems, Transoft Solutions, and Bluebeam, our team is able to successfully deliver design projects of all levels of complexity for our clients. This also gives RGE the flexibility to tailor the method of design delivery to the client’s needs by either working onsite with staff embedded in the client’s offices or remotely. Our design team consists of licensed staff with credentials that include Professional Engineer (PE), Surveyor, LEED Accredited Professional, AutoCAD Civil3D Certified Professional, and FEE Part 107 Remote Pilot (Drone) Certified.”
RGE performs gravity and pressure pipeline and facility design services, as well as field coordination and inspection services for the underground utility industry both locally and nationally. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff of designers and field inspectors give RGE the flexibility to satisfy our clients’ needs working either on-site or remotely.
Our utility design and field services include:
- Project Management
- Existing Facilities Protection
- Coordination and Conflict Negotiation
- Restoration and Maintenance of Traffic
- Pipeline and Facility Design
- Main Replacement and Public Improvement
- Pipeline Installation and Retirement
- Over Pressurization Protection (OPP) Stations
- Mainline Valve (MLV)
- Metering and Regulation (M&R) Stations
- Restoration and Maintenance of Traffic
- Route Studies and Feasibility
- Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) design
- River Crossing and Hydro Testing
- Railroad Crossing and Permit Submittals
- Field Topography Survey
- Underground Utility Locating
- Laser GPS Scanning (LIDAR)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Drone Mapping
RGE has experience working with several industry leading utility suppliers and delivery providers.
We have served as a trusted partner to Metra since our company’s inception in 2005. From Construction Management for roof replacement projects to station reconstruction, Metra can rely on our track record of delivering projects on-time and under budget with a direct approach and commitment to integrity that public infrastructure work demands.
RGE aviation experience is local, national and international. It includes airside and landside design and management.